How does Mutual Fund Software Help MFDs’ in Supervising Their Business?
India has 1.26 lakh mutual fund distributors at present but very few among them are successful. In the distribution business, MFDs have to perform many tasks such as getting new clients, client onboarding, managing resources, devising investment strategies, portfolio analysis, performing research operations and many more. These Business operations take a large time to get completed and it constitutes complex processes for execution thus it requires much effort and a team to run the business constructively. Recruiting a team is possible only if the firm is already generating a cumulatively high AUM as it will add a fixed amount as an expense on monthly basis to pay out salaries to employees so it is tough for a small business owner to grow the business by employing the staff.
To grow consecutively a business should have an active client base, powerful tools for research and portfolio analysis, quick client onboarding process, robust financial plan and knowledgeable mutual fund agents who have intelligence about different mutual fund schemes. Online software help in the smooth running of an organization as it is capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously and simplifies the client acquiring, portfolio managing and performing same tasks regularly with full accuracy without depending on any other resource.
Merits of a mutual fund software
- Provide easy solutions to tough problems with simple execution processes
- Make clients invest actively in MF for accomplishing their goals
- Online platform that enables working 24*7 from any remote location
- Collect and store all information in corresponding sections
- Consolidated reports displaying all important data
- Online transaction via 2 factor authentications
Selecting the best software is also of great importance which reduces the deeds of mutual fund distributors to a great extent and Wealth Elite with its latest features delivers up to the mark performance in all aspects hence can be trusted to meet the needs of the business.
- Constant portfolio analysis through goal tracking
- Multiple research tools for optimum results
- Portfolio re-balancing to reset percentage-wise asset allocation
- Easy client KYC and onboarding from anywhere
- Online ATM avail instant redemption facility
- Inspect several asset products easily
- White label platform to serve clients with MFDs brand name
A wealth management software erases the need for human resources to update the data of transactions, invested schemes, withdrawals, and portfolio gain and loss to keep the work fully updated and help distributors to supervise the business effectively. The mutual fund software provides technological aspects to perform all business functions effectively and endows proactive services to assure clients that their hard-earned money is invested in the capital market by the well-organized distribution entity.
Financial Services Financial Planning Services Invention Marketing & Patenting Software Developers Web Design